You created a competitor out of a business partner, but you do not see an option to unlink them.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Competitors workcenter
- Go to Competitors view
- From the object work list, select More
- Select Create from Business Partner
- Select the relevant Business Partner LMN (LMN represents the name of the business partner)
- Fill relavnt data and select Create Competitor from Business Partner
- Open the Competitor created in step 6 (say PQR, where PQR represents the name of the competitor)
- In the header of PQR you will see a hyperlink which says Is also Account
You want to unlink the relation between LMN and PQR, but you do not see an option to do so.
The functionality to remove the link between those two objects is currently not available via the UI.
This feature is not supported in the current release of SAP Cloud for Customer
2. If you are a customer:
- Contact your Account Executive
- Check the link https://www.sap.com/uk/services/advisory-development.html
C4C: An alternative option may be to check the “SAP Cloud for Customer” Customer Influence to submit an idea https://influence.sap.com/sap/ino/#/campaign/1868
Competitor, Account, unlink, Relationships , KBA , LOD-CRM-ACC , Account , LOD-CRM-CMP , Competitor , Problem