You are trying to upload a form template, however receive the following error: "File is empty; enter a valid file"
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Application and User Management.
- Go to Form Template Maintenance.
- Select a form in the list.
- Go to Upload and select As a New Variant or To Replace Existing Variant.
- At the upload screen click Browse to select the form template in your computer and click OK.
The upload not finished yet when you clicked at OK button.
After browsing the form template to be uploaded wait more time before clicking at OK button.
upload, form template, file is empty , KBA , AP-RC-FF , Forms Flexibility , AP-RC-OUT , Output Management , How To