- SAP Transportation Management (TM) integration with ERP.
- A Transportation Requirement (TRQ) is created through an Order or Delivery in ECC.
- The TRQ results in a Freight Unit (FU), which is planned into a Freight Order (FO).
- The Charge Lines from the FO have Charge Resolution Base ROOT defined.
- In the FO Charge Items tab, the Logistical Reference is empty for the Charge Lines.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP Transportation Management 9.x
- S/4HANA 1709 with embedded Transportation Management
- S/4HANA 1809 with embedded Transportation Management
- S/4HANA 1909 with embedded Transportation Management
- S/4HANA 2020 with embedded Transportation Management
Logistical Reference Freight Order charge line item resolution base , KBA , TM-CF-CC , Charge Calculation , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.