Supplier master data is flagged with "Evaluated Receipt Settlement" (ERS). If a purchase order is created for that supplier, and the Item type is changed to "Expense", the flag of "Evaluated Receipt Settlement" is unchecked automatically.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Purchase Requests and Orders work center
- Select view Purchase Orders
- Select new Purchase Order(PO) and create a PO for that supplier which is relevant for "Evaluated Receipt Settlement"
- Under Items tab, change item type to expense
- ERS flag is unchecked automatically
For ERS(Evaluated Receipt Settlement) invoicing, this is the current system behavior. For expense Items, ERS is more likely not to be used, so it is defaulted as "Unchecked".
You can manually flag the checkbox while creating the purchase order.
Evaluated Receipt Settlement, purchase order, expense item, ERS, purchase order follow up document , KBA , evaluated receipt settlement , expense item , purchase order follow up document , AP-POP-PO , Purchase Order , How To