- Set the TECO "Technically Complete" status on a project. When preforming revenue recognition in the following apps you expect the values to cleared to 0.00;
F2129 Revenue Recognition (Event-Based) – Projects
F4767 Revenue Recognition (Event-Based) (2) Projects
- The revenue recognition key assigned to the project is SPNFC, "SP: Fix Price POC No Rev Rec".
- You cannot close a project due to balances.
- S/4HANA Cloud 2102
Reproducing the Issue
- Set the Technically Complete (TECO) status to the project.
- Run app "F2129" or "F4767". Important: Run the app for the next period when the status the technically complete was activated. (Example: If you set the status active on the 01.04.2021 (Period 4/2021) the values will not be cleared for period 4, but in the period 5/2021)
- Once you run Revenue Recognition for period 4 the values remain in EBRR.
- You expect the values to cleared.
- The SPNFC Revenue Recognition Key is assigned to the Project.
Currently there is a bug with Recognition Keys;
- SPNFC SP: Fix Price POC No Rev Rec
- SPNPC Periodic Services No Rev Rec
- SPNTM Time and Material DIP based: No rev rec
These keys are not detecting correctly the status "Technically completed".
This issue will be corrected in upcoming release CE2105. If it is urgent to close the project to preform PEC (Period End Closing) the current workaround is to set another Fix price key - e.g. SPFC and re evaluate for the period. This will clear the balances correctly. And you will be able to close the project.
Events Based Revenue Recognition, Rev Rec, values, CLSD, TECO, Project ID, , KBA , CO-PC-OBJ-EBR , Event-Based Revenue Recognition , Problem