- Application Log tables (BALHDR and BALDAT) have many entries, or their size is increasing;
- You'd like to know how to reduce tables size;
- You want to get more details on SBAL_DELETE report and SLG2 transaction;
- SBAL_DELETE report is being executed, but table size is still not getting decreased;
- You're having doubts on "expiration date" and "DEL_BEFORE" indicators;
BALHDR, BALDAT, BAL_INDX, SLG2, logs, SBAL_DELETE, expiration date, ALDATE_DEL , KBA , BC-SRV-BAL , Basis Application Log , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.