- You have configured returns processing using SPRO path: Financial Accounting-->Bank Accounting-->Business Transactions-->Payment Transactions-->Electronic Bank Statement-->Configure Returns Processing. When uploading the bank statement file using FF_5 to reverse the payment documents, new open items are generated, and these items are not updated with the values as per the "Change Open Items/Change Mandate Status" configuration of returns processing.
- Financial Accounting (FI)
- SAP ERP
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
returns processing, reverse clearing, OT83, posting rule, payment method, change open items, change mandate status, FF_5 , KBA , FI-BL-PT-BA , bank statement , FI-AP-AP-B1 , Payment transfer (w/o DE, US) , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.