After adding a Parent-Child hierarchy in a specific public dimension then trying to save the changes, below error happens:
dberror(PreparedStatement.executeQuery): 340 - not all variables bound: unbound parameter : 2 of 3, 1 out of 1 batches
SAP Analytics Cloud version 2021.2.8
Reproducing the Issue
1. Connect to the SAC tenant
2. Browse > Dimensions > Public Dimension: "Pub_Dim1"
3. Add a new parent-child hierarchy
4. Maintain <root> for # member
5. Click Save
If you change a public dimension from the dimension list which has data access control enabled in the following way:
- Add a first hierarchy
- delete the first hierarchy
then this database error occurs.
Perform the belwo actions:
1. Turn off data access control.
2. Save dimension
3. Add hierarchy
4. Turn data access control on again
Note: You need to setup the data access control data again.
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- 2851317 - Where can I find more information on SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) for Planning features and documentation?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, Error, Issue, System, Data, User, Unable, Access, Sac, Acquisition, Model, Connect, Story, Tenant, DAC, parent-child hierarchy, public dimension , KBA , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , Problem