You want to open an opportunity directly from account overview screen like you open from sales work center opportunity view.
SAP Cloud For Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to customer work center
- Choose view account
- Find Account XYZ (XYZ represents account ID) and stay in Overview tab
- Navigate to tab Opportunities
- Notice that there is no option to open an Opportunity directly. You can only click on Opportunity name with the result, that Quick View opens.
This feature is not supported in the current release of SAP Cloud for Customer As of now you have to click on name to open opportunity.
2. If you are a customer:
1. Contact your Account Executive
C4C : An alternative option may be to check the SAP Cloud for Customer Ideas Forum to submit an idea: https://influence.sap.com/SAPCloudforCustomer
Direct Open Opportunities, Open opportunity from Account
KBA , LOD-CRM-OPP , Opportunity Management , Problem