In manage work center capacity, the planned orders are now displayed.
SAP S/4HANA Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a planned order.
- In manage work center capacity app, enter the related work center then go to the details screen.
- The planned order is not showing up.
The work center data should have below prerequisites.
1. Work center capacity should be marked as "Relevant for Finite Scheduling"
2. Active version should be maintained in the work center capacity
3. Scheduling should be maintained in the work center
If the prerequisites have been maintained already or the production order can be displayed without issue in manage work center capacity,
Please check whether planned order has been performed scheduling.
You can perform detailed scheduling for planned orders manually or through MRP.
planned order, production order, manage work center capacity, scheduling, work center , KBA , PP-CFS-CE , Capacity Evaluation , PP-SFC , Production Orders , Problem