You are trying to setup a new DRTM Onboarding 2.0 object in Manage Data and the dropdown for Country/Region show as There were not results.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding 2.0
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Manage Data;
- Try to add or change the Object DRTM Onboarding 2.0 Data;
- When you click Country / Region the dropdown show as There were no results
The Data Retetion is not enabled in the Country/Region object.
- Go to Manage Data > Country Region;
- Search for the country that you are trying to set the DRTM;
- Click in Take Action > Make Correction;
- Change the Data Retetion to Yes.
By doing this change the country should appear under the DRTM list.
drtm, onboarding, 2.0, country, region, there, were, no, results , KBA , LOD-SF-OBX , Onboarding 2.0 , Problem