People Analytics Report Story has been upgraded successfully in your instance, but blank or loading screen displays when creating Report Story
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
SAP SuccessFactors People Analytics
Reproducing the Issue
This is after People Analytics upgrade and all steps of implementation has been completed (e.g. user sync, grant permissions)
- Access Report Center with Chrome browser
- Click New button
- Select Report Story
- Page stuck on Loading or Blank screen
IAS Conditional Authentication is not the same for SuccessFactors and SF Analytics Application.
To access People Analytics, you need to have the IAS Conditional Authentication for SuccessFactors and SF Analytics to be exactly same. See example below:
Note: SuccessFactors application will usually have name SuccessFactors - <your instance company ID> and People Analytics will have name SF Analytics - <your instance company ID>.
To check on the conditional authentication, you need to follow the steps below.
- Log in IAS admin consoles;
- Go to Application & Resources
- Select the application (your SuccessFactors one)
- Scroll down and go to Conditional Authentication;
- Make sure to compare both SuccessFactors and SF Analytics applications' conditional authentication and make both the exactly the same;
NOTE: It is mandatory for Conditional Authentication to be same for BizX and SF Analytics entries in IAS Applications. (Both 'Authentication Rules', 'Default Authentication Identity Provider' and 'Allow Identity Authentication Users Log On' should be same for BizX and SF Analytics entries)
If SAP Cloud Platform Identity Authentication is selected and you have an Corporate IdP setup, you might not see the 'Allow Identity Authentication User Log On' section, but that will still be there and needs to be setup the same;
- From the steps above, change your Default Identity Provider to your Corporate IdP (any one that is not the SAP Cloud Platform Identity Authentication);
- Compare SuccessFactors and SF Analytics applications;
- If they are not the same, change it to be the same;
- You will need to save with the Default Identity Provider as your IDP;
- Then with the change made, you can change back the Default Identity Provider;
people, analytics, embedded, edition, SAC, Blank, loading, screen, Error, message, for this system IAS IDP, PAEE , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA-SAC-ADM , Admin - IAS, IPS, Instance Sync/Refresh, Upgrade , Problem