When viewing Job Profile Builder content, not all screens display the text as desired. Special characters may appear corrupt, or rich text html tags may be exposed.
Manage Data view:
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
Prior to b2105 / 1H 2021 an user may have inadvertently corrupted special characters when modifying Job Profile Content directly in Admin Center. This defect has been resolved as of b2105/1H 2021. However, previously corrupted data must be corrected.
- Navigate to Admin Center > Manage Job Profile Content Import/Export
- On the top right, click on the dropdown do export data
- Choose the content type from the list of templates and select ‘including existing data’
- Navigate to Monitor Jobs and download the .csv file when it is ready
- Open the file using a method that preserves the special characters. Either via Notepad or by importing the data to Excel.
- Fix the formatting issues by using Find & Replace. Examples of formatting below:
Example of corrupted text:
Example of Find & Replace action:
Example of corrected text:
- Import the updated file to Admin Center > Manage Job Profile Content Import/Export
JPB Invalid Characters, Job Profile Builder Text, Incorrect Characters , KBA , LOD-SF-EP-JPB , Job Profile Builder , Problem