- After immediate schedule the dunning proposal run, the window 'Schedule Job' is not closed and the hourglass is visible.
- Later, the runtime error with TIME_OUT in CL_FDT_TRACE==================CP is raised.
- Program "CL_FDT_TRACE==================CP" has exceeded the maximum uninterrupted runtime and has therefore been terminated.
- For the most previous dunning runs, the BRF+ trace option was activated.
- SAP ERP 6.0 and following releases
- SAP S/4HANA 1511 and following releases
- FI-CA - Contract Accounts Receivable and Payable
FPVA, ST22, FPBRFTRACE_DELETE, Mahnvorschlagslauf, Vorschlagslauf, Mahnlauf, lange Laufzeit, schlechte Performanz, Performance, Laufzeitfehler, Dump, SAP System Message, Unrecoverable errors occured , KBA , FI-CA , Contract Accounts Receivable and Payable , FI-CAX , Non-industry specific contract accounts receivable, payable , IS-M-CA , Contract Accounts Receivable and Payable , IS-PS-CA , Public Sector Contract Accounting , IS-T-CA , Contract Accounting , IS-U-CA , Contract Accounts Receivable and Payable , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.