- Transaction values in INR is not converting to the Global currency(USD).
- Currency exchange rate from INR to USD and, from USD to INR is maintained. Still, the Global currency value is coming wrong.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP S/4HANA Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to App Display Document.
- Open the document in Data entry view.
- Click on the Display Currency button.
- Select display currency as Group currency.
- Press on continue/confirm.
- Check the amount for the line items in the document.
In the SSCUI Define Translation Ratios for Currency Translation (ID 102568). The exchange rate from Indian rupees (INR) to US dollar (USD) is maintained as INR 100 per US dollar 1.
- Go to the App Currency exchange rates the conversion rate between INR/USD is in the ratio 1:1
- Use the Currency Converter function to validate the amounts from the Journal Entry line items.
- In the currency converter pop-up box provide the Exchange rate type; Currency Pair and the Valid on date = Journal entry posting date.
- Given the INR currency amount in the INR field.
- Press Enter to view the conversion amount in the ratio 1:1
- Now shift the decimal points to two digits left.
- Round off the amount to two decimal places.
- Validate the results in the Global currency from the Journal Entry Document.
INR, USD, Group, Currency, 030, SSCUI, Define, Translation, Ratios,100:1, 1:1, for, Currency, Translation, ID, 102568, Display, Document, Exchange, rate, type, M, S4_PC , KBA , FI-FIO-GL , Fiori UI for General Ledger Accounting , FI-GL-GL-G , Closing Operations / Period-End , Problem