- We have enabled the Higher Duty Assignment feature
- When initiating a new HDA record, we select the Responsibility Type "Full Responsibility"
- The expectation here is that the Position field is relevant and will be selected
- Upon moving to the Job Information section, we can see that majority of the fields are automatically populated based on the onChange rule in the Position to Job Info Sync Rule
- However, the Supervisor / Manager field is not defaulted based on the incumbent of the Higher Level Position of the Position assigned to the employee
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central - Higher Duty Assignment
Reproducing the Issue
- Add Higher Duty
- Fill out the required fields
- For the Responsibility Type, ensure that "Full Responsibility" is selected
- Navigate to Job Information
This is currently a known behavior / gap with the feature. At the moment, defaulting of the Supervisor field based on the Higher Level Position incumbent is not supported. This is being considered for future enhancements.
If you reselect the same Position code, the Supervisor field is defaulted:
higher duty, pos2job, higher level position, manager, supervisor, default , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-JOB-FWP , Forward Propagation , Problem