You are working with Cloud for Customer using the Saphira UI theme and noticed that the Image column is not appearing in the Products or Product Administration work center views.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Products work center
- Access either the Products or the Product Administration work center views.
- Click the user icon at the top-right corner of the screen.
- In the menu, select option Start Personalization.
- In the Personalization menu, you can see that the Image column is set to be visible; however, it is not appearing in the object worklist, in its expected position to the left of the Name column.
With the new Saphira UI theme, the Image column in the Products and Product Administration work center views is now merged with the Name column. This means that for products with images assigned, the thumbnail of the image will appear directly to the side of the name under the Name column itself instead of being displayed in a separate column.
This is the expected system behavior.
Product, Image column, Missing, Saphira theme, UI, Product Administration , KBA , LOD-LE-PRD-PRD , Product + Product Category Hierarchy , How To