- V4ADMIN is not considered in Time Sheet Validation Rule
- Time Sheet TMRE via Time Alerts is not working
- V4Admin cannot be included as Login User in a rule
SuccessFactors - Employee Central Time Management
Reproducing the Issue
Example Use Case:
- Customer has a validation rule to raise an error message if login user is not from particular admin permission roles and tries to edit a past timesheet
- When the system is trying to recalculate past timesheets, login user is considered as "v4admin"
- Because v4admin user is not part of the defined permissions role in the validation rule, the conditions of the rule are satisfied and Error Message is triggered
This is not the desired behaviour. The requirement is to add a statement in the rule to check if login user is not equal "v4admin", so that error message is not raised in this case.
V4Admin (system) is an inactive user on the system. Inactive users cannot be configured in business rules.
As a workaround, the below If Condition can be configured in the rule to check if user is "V4Admin".
Login User() > is equal to/is not equal to > Substring > Text v4admin > Number 0
v4admin, Validation Rule, V4ADMIN cannot be included in a rule, consider v4admin, Time Sheet Recalculation, Time Alerts , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-TMS , Time Sheet , How To