Auto determination of Sales unit not working while creating Leads.
SAP Cloud for Customer.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Sales Work Center.
- Go to Leads View.
- Select + option to create a new Lead.
- Create a Lead in the system without any Account.
- The Sales Unit is not determined automatically in the field.
- You have not scoped the question "Do you want to enable users to specify, per lead, a predetermined combination of sales organization, distribution channel and division?".Also, the determination for the Sales Org in Lead cannot be determined via the Involved Parties
- The user details should be entered in the field Owner (Sales)
Since you have marked the determination of Sales Unit as Functional Organizational Unit of Sales Employee- hence you should enter in the field Owner Sales
As for Sales Employee in Leads it should be Owner Sales and not Employee Responsible (Owner)
For the first cause use the below solution;
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Go to the Implementation Project view.
- Select Edit Project Scope.
- Go to step 4 - Questions.
- Select Scoping Element Sales .
Go to Lead Management and descope the question "Do you want to enable users to specify, per lead, a predetermined combination of sales organisation, distribution channel and division?".
For the second cause enable the hidden field Owner Sales using adaptation.
Auto determination of Sales unit, Owner Sales , KBA , LOD-CRM-LM , Lead Management , Problem