When the assigned responsible user tries to submit the New Hire Data Review step, an application error pops up. This error is observed in case of restarted candidates.
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding 2.0
Reproducing the Issue
- Proxy as the assigned user to perform the New Hire Data Review step for a restarted candidate.
- Try submitting the step. Application error popup will appear with the following message:
An application error occurred. Please try again later, or notify support (with the error information of errorID=xxxxxxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxxxxxxxxxx, timestamp= 2021-03-15T07:35:07.076+0100, and the version information from the current screen) if the issue keeps occurring.
This is currently a known issue and the root cause is that some of the entities are deleted while restart onboarding. But the draft entries for the restarted candidates are not deleted which results in session error for the candidate. Such draft entries should also be deleted as part of Restart.
Currently if you encounter application error for any restarted candidates then you need to raise a Support ticket. The Support Engineers need to review the error logs. According to the error logs the they need to follow the following workaround to unblock any such candidates:
- Create internal script request to check if there are any saved drafts for the candidate(Does not require customer approval)
- Create internal script request to delete the saved drafts for the restarted candidate(Customer approval required)
- Permanent Fix: Engineering Team is working on a permanent fix for this issue.
All Support Engineers please refer to the internal memo for error logs.
New Hire Data Review, NHDR, Application error, Saved drafts , KBA , LOD-SF-OBX-PDC , Propogation Data Changes RCM to ONB , Known Error