When selecting a language adaptation object for a certain target language within a transport request, you observe that there are no available objects for the provided language adaptation description.
- SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Administrator work center.
- Open the Transport Management view.
- Create a new transport request.
- Select the Language Adaptations transport object type.
- Select the Target Language.
- Provide a Description.
- Click OK.
- You notice that no results will be available.
The Description field should only be filled with the same name of an already existing language adaptation in the system.
In general, you may leave the Description field empty to get all the Language Adaptations for the selected target language.
UTM, LA, not, showing, missing , KBA , LOD-LE-UTM , Unified Transport Management , AP-RC-TXA , C4C Text Adaptation , How To