The scope of application Manage Outgoing Checks is covering functionality of following SAP gui transactions:
- FCHN - Overview to display outgoing check,
- FCH1 - Display single check,
- FCH5 - Manually create single check,
- FCH6 - Encash check,
- FCH7 - Reprint a print Check,
- FCH8 - Void then reverse payment document,
- FCH9 - Void single issued check,
- FCHG - Reset encashed check.
Unfortunately the functionality of FCHR is not supported by Manage Outgoing Checks. During check cashing operation, the check is only labeled as encashed. But, the manual clearing in the transaction FCHR is still required.
- SAP S/4HANA 1909
- SAP S/4HANA 1809
- SAP S/4HANA 1709
- SAP S/4HANA 1610
- SAP S/4HANA 1511
FCHR, Manage outgoing checks, F1578 , KBA , FI-FIO-AP , Fiori UI for Accounts Payable , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.