The following behavior occurs in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) when trying to switch from one custom IdP to another:
- Uh oh. Something went amiss
- SAP Analytics Cloud (Enterprise) 2021
- Custom Identity Provider (IdP)
Reproducing the Issue
1. Logon SAC.
2. Go to System > Administration > Security.
3. Start changing SAML SSO.
4. Verify Account and open URL in Chrome incognito mode.
5. Logon SAC by using verify user.
6. Error occurs.
SAP Analytics Cloud does not support switching from custom IdP to another custom IdP.
- Revert from Custom IdP "A" to the default IdP.
- Configure Custom IdP "B".
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- 2511489 - Troubleshooting performance issues in SAP Analytics Cloud
- Search for SAP Analytics Cloud content using Google or Bing:
- Note: Add relevant text or warning/error messages to the text search field to filter results.
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Data Connections
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics,Error, Issue, System, Data, User, Unable, Access, Connection, Sac, Connector, Live, Acquisition, Up, Set, setup, Model, BW, Connect, Story, Tenant, Import, Failed, Using, Working, SAML, SSO, sapanalyticscloud, sap analytical cloud, sap analytical cloud, SAC, sap analyst cloud, connected, failure, stopped , KBA , LOD-ANA-AUT , SAC Authentication / Login , Problem