- Smart Data Integration (SDI) Replication works 99% of the time but occasionally it stops with no warning or alert.
- A restart of either the SDI Agent on the SQL side or the DP Server will clear the problem.
- Replication Agent Trace shows:
I. 2021/03/16 10:32:21.110 INFORMATION com.sybase.ds.mssql.log.device.AdjLogDeviceRe Read buffer is invalidated.
W. 2021/03/16 10:32:21.126 WARNING com.sybase.ds.mssql.log.MSSqlLogScannerLdf Replication Agent has read a dirty log page.
I. 2021/03/16 10:32:21.126 INFORMATION com.sybase.ds.mssql.log.MSSqlLogScannerLdf Replication Agent will try to re-load the log page after 30 seconds.
- SDI agent version is 2.5.0.01
- HANA DB version is 2.00.047.00
- SQL Server version is 13.0.5026.0 (SQL 2016)
- Windows Server 2016.
Dirty invalidated Replication SDI , KBA , HAN-DP-SDI , SAP HANA smart data integration (SDI) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.