- When Launching the Fiori Launchpad Designer https:<domain>:<port>/sap/bc/ui5_ui5/sap_arsrvc_upb_admin/main.html?scope=CUST&sap-client=100&sap-language=EN the catalogs seems to be missing
- Errors are shown as follows:
Reference lost: Note 2495630 Page X-SAP-UI2-ADCAT:SAP_TC_S4CRM_INVESTIGATOR:S4CRM, Instance ID FA163EF08D101EE9A1D1D5EE8B4728A1_AL
and other reference lost
- The following catalogs are all missing:
- Tried the following SAP Note without success -
2269272 - "Reference Lost" Error for FLP Tiles after applying new UI component version (Tells user to properly maintain the RFC via SAP Tcode = SM59 and makes sure that the System Alias are in /UI2/V_SYSALIAS)
2495630 - Reference lost displayed in Fiori Launchpad Designer (Request user to run: Report /UI2/GET_APP_DESCR_REMOTE_ALL)
- Also tried to run SAPUI5 Report Tool - /UI2/REFERENCE_LOST (See Reference SAP enhancement note: 2500483 - Supportability Enhancements FLP - which shows additional report tools available to users)
Give the Instance ID above and it will claim that Catalog/Group SAP_TC_S4CRM_INVESTIGATOR (Configuration) and it will give a solution to /UI2/APPDESC_GET_ALL to replicate all the catalogs while recommending to specify "SAP_CRM_BC_ICM_ADMIN" as a key.
However this also fails.
- While running /UI2/APPDESC_GET_ALL to point to SAP_CRM_BC_ICM_ADMIN, it shows failure
- Per SAP Note 2269272, the /UI2/V_SYSALIAS and /UI2/VC_SYSALIAS are maintained and it has S4CRM in it
- Trying to launch the http://<domain>:<port>/sap/bc/bsp/sap/crm_ui_start/default.htm shows 404 errors:
Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 403 (Forbidden)
Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 400 (Bad Request)
.. 404 (Not Found) crmuifServer.js: 625
S/4HANA 1909 FP02 and others
"Reference lost Fiori","Fiori Launchpad Designer Reference lost","SAP_CRM_BC_ICM_ADMIN","SAP_SERV_BC_EMP_MD_T","SAP_CRM_BC_INVESTIGATOR","SAP_TC_S4CRM_SERV_BE_APPS","Application Type = Web Client UI","Web Client UI","Web Client UI requirement","Web Client UI Services","WEBCUIF" , KBA , CA-WUI-UI , User Interface , CA-FLP-ABA , ABAP Services , CRM-S4-IHR , S4CRM: In-House Repair , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.