Following is the list of fixes* delivered with the Hotfix collection 2 performed in 2102 release of SAP Business ByDesign.
The Hotfix collection is planned to be deployed to tenants during the respective planned maintenance window on/after the 20th of March. Please check the planned maintenance downtime window of your tenant from the Service Control Center.
SAP Business ByDesign 2102 HFC 2
Cross – Area Topic
- The fix provided contains the following:
- After staffing project tasks, the fields now get cleared automatically.
- In Custom OWL, when the pane title was in Japanese, the Microsoft Excel export did not show the correct title. This issue has now been corrected. (Hotfix ID: 4500009956)
- The Web Assistant Configuration tab has now been enabled. (Hotfix ID: 4500004288)
- When editing sales orders, the Document Flow tab did not show any diagrams. This issue has now been fixed. (Hotfix ID: 1000011457)
- The fix provided solves the following issues:
- Table header not shown correctly in the Project selector.
- Custom work center JEV Validation Setup, not opening.
- Wrong background color when open the Marketing Overview in Dark mode. (Hotfix ID: 4500012305)
- The following issues relevant to Mashup Iframe have been fixed:
- 'URL_TO_MY_PDF' failed to load as a plugin, because the frame into which the plugin was loading was sandboxed.
- Mashup could not be accessed from the SAP network (within SAP Business ByDesign). (Hotfix ID: 4500009383. This fix has already been delivered as a patch.)
- When Custom Web Assistant was enabled, the customized URL was blocked by CSP. This issue has now been fixed. (Hotfix ID: 4500011488. This fix has already been delivered as a patch.)
- The basic search of the Data Source OWL did only consider the description of the data source, the name, or the technical ID. This has now been fixed. (Hotfix ID: 4500010184. This fix has already been delivered as a patch.)
- The Characteristic tab in Report Designer was, under certain conditions, not showing the names of characteristics. This issue has now been fixed. (Hotfix ID: 4500011058)
- The value help to create Custom relative selects was not working for Read access relevant fields. This issue has now been fixed. (Hotfix ID: 4500010947)
- With this fix, the Crystal Reports 2016 Add-In is made available in the Download Center. (Hotfix ID: 4500010157. This fix has already been delivered as a patch.)
- The documentation of a data source could not be launched from the Data Source OWL. This issue has now been fixed. (Hotfix ID: 4500009959)
- After the upgrade to 2102, the data source OWL was not accessible on systems that were using Operational Data Provider or ODATA extraction. This issue has now been fixed. (Hotfix ID: 4500010556. This fix has already been delivered as a patch.)
- The element 'Authorization to Defer Tax' has now been added to the web service interfaces ManageSupplierIn and QuerySupplierIn. (Hotfix ID: 4500000688)
- The fix provided ensures that when creating scanned supplier invoices for India, the Tax Reporting unit is determined and populated for each item, on clicking the button Extract Attachment Data. (Hotfix ID: 4500011824)
Key User Translation Tool
- The Customer Language Adaptation Tool has been enhanced to increase stability and translation coverage in the system. Corrections have been made to generic menu texts like New E-mail and New Phone Call, and the respective work center views to which these links lead, for example, the Common menu of Customer Invoicing work center. The translation of Embedded Reuse components like the Address UI elements has now been included in a text pool definition during the text collection activity. The text collections must be rerun to add these text elements to the text pools. (Hotfix ID: 4500010596)
- The fix provided contains the following FORM 6111 additions:
- Two new codes in Business Configuration set.
- Scoping question to hide the FORM 6111 (work center). (Hotfix ID: 4500010358. This fix has already been delivered as a patch.)
- The fields 'Credit Limit Amount Currency' and 'Credit Limit Amount' have now been added to the data source BPCSFINB so that you can use the fields in your reports. Also, the existing element 'Credit Limit Amount' has been renamed to 'Credit Limit'. (Hotfix ID: 4500011116)
- The fix provided solves an SAP internal server error when trying to add responsibilities during Mass Change for Contact Data. (Hotfix ID: 4500003486. This fix has already been delivered as a patch.)
Service Control Center
- In the Service Control Center, requests to reset a tenant to a Restore point were not working correctly. This has been fixed now. (Hotfix ID: 4500011092)
Project Transparency Applications
- The issue causing invalid time recording creations from the project to Go app, in the case of several time agreements, has now been fixed. (Hotfix ID: 4500009705)
SAP Manager Approvals App
- The issue with viewing the reported absence time for leave requests in the SAP Manager Approvals app has now been fixed. (Hotfix ID: 1000012476)
- Issues encountered while publishing the form templates in Administrator-> Form Template Maintenance view have now been fixed. (Hotfix ID 4500010455. This fix has already been delivered as a patch.)
Customer Relationship Management
- When Over-the-Counter (OTC) sales documents with multiple items were invoiced, the amount was not correctly reflected in the payment monitor document. This issue has now been fixed. (Hotfix ID: 1000008887. This fix has already been delivered as a patch.)
- When a customer invoice request with two or more items and the header containing attachment(s) was created, the attachments were duplicated in the invoice created. This issue has now been fixed. (Hotfix ID: 1000004629. This fix has already been delivered as a patch.)
- When Cancellation Approval for customer invoices is in scope, the released customer invoice, upon cancellation goes for approval. However, an issue was causing the canceled invoice to go for a second approval- to the manager. The fix provided ensures that the canceled invoice goes for approval only once. (Hotfix ID: 1000010418. This fix has already been delivered as a patch.)
- When Cancellation Approval for customer invoices was in scope, an approver clicking the approve button for a canceled invoice resulted in a system error. This system error has been resolved. (Hotfix ID: 4500010097. This fix has already been delivered as a patch.)
- In CustomerInvoiceRequest OIF, you can now access ApplicationSpecificButtonGroup from the Preview button options. (Hotfix ID: 4500010798)
- The fix provided ensures that the correct form template is picked on clicking the Preview of any Customer Invoice as opposed to the standard template that was being picked for every scenario previously. (Hotfix ID: 4500011513)
- In Customer invoicing, incorrect Start number was getting fetched from the already existing unused document Numbering rules of Customer invoices. This issue has now been fixed. (Hotfix ID: 4500011853. This fix has already been delivered as a patch.)
Customer Invoice Request
- For the web service inbound interface- 'II_A1SCI_OTC_MANAGE_IB' and operation- 'MAINTAIN_OTC_BUNDLE' in Over-the-Counter sales, you can now use the Global Trade Item Number (GTIN) instead of Product ID. The use of GTIN for updating some of the already processed OTC had caused application errors. Precautionary checks have been added to prevent this problem. (Hotfix ID: 4500012630)
- If scales were maintained in the Price list, Discount list, or Freight and were not starting from 0, viewing of these lists was resulting in a system error. With this fix, the system error has been resolved. Also, to support all valid and regular business scenarios, the error message that was displayed when scales were not starting from 0, has been changed to a warning message. (Hotfix ID: 4500011192. This fix has already been delivered as a patch.)
- Project OIF screen was showing the titles, 'Pane Header for Tab Strip' and 'Pane Header for Tab'. This issue has now been fixed. (Hotfix ID: 4500011426)
Orders and Contracts
- The fix provided ensures that when using the Sales Order QAF, the Requested date on the header level is shown correctly. (Hotfix ID: 1000011137. This fix has already been delivered as a patch.)
- The Partner API (CRMDocumentPartyDetermination) has now been enhanced to also accept numeric Account IDs as the input and provide determined parties in the CRM document as the output. Previously, only alphanumeric IDs were accepted. (Hotfix ID: 4500009296)
- When items were added to a sales order/sales quote, the ATP column in the Sales Order Fact Sheet/ Sales Quote OIF/QAF view appeared to be frozen when scrolling through the list of items. This occurred because the ATP check did not move with the corresponding item. Also, it only occurred when the Kit Header and Items were included in the sales order/sales quote as ATP check is only maintained for Kit Header and not Kit Sub-Items. The ATP status kept changing for the line items while scrolling down. This issue has now been fixed and ATP status works fine in sales order/sales quote. (Hotfix ID: 4500011503)
- An issue was causing an application error when adding material items to existing sales orders. It has now been fixed. The issue had occurred because the newly introduced status was not initialized in the existing sales orders. (Hotfix ID: 4500009509. This fix has already been delivered as a patch.)
- In sales orders for inter-company scenarios, although an update was made from purchase order to sales order, the Delivery Completed indicator was still set to false. This issue has now been fixed. (Hotfix ID: 4500010795)
Accounting Lease Management
- The error occurring while copying a Lease Contract Processing run has now been fixed.
- The Lease Contract ID value help was not working in Lease Posting Run. With the fix provided, you can select the contract while creating a Lease Posting Run. (Hotfix ID: 4500008873. This fix has already been delivered as a patch.)
Cost and Revenue
- When IFRSR15 was scoped in, and a Revenue Recognition Run was executed on multiple sets of books having different currencies, there was an issue with invoiced amount calculation on completed items. This has now been fixed. (Hotfix ID: 4500012491)
- Goods and Activity confirmation for the Consignment issue type sales order item is now processed irrespective of the Accrual method assignment for the associated sales order item. (Hotfix ID: 4500012541)
- For projects having a higher number of postings, the Project line item report can now be executed with source documents in the Results view. (Hotfix ID: 4500012441)
- The fix provided ensures for Switzerland, that the CH bank statement format MT940 considers the given SWIFT code as identification criteria for the relevant bank account. (Hotfix ID: 1000011376)
- For Switzerland, the ISO20022 Payment format was generating the wrong type of payment files. This issue has now been fixed. (Hotfix ID: 4500010372. This fix has already been delivered as a patch.)
- The Payment reference for Finland was erroneous in SEPA Credit Transfers. This correction fixes the Payment files by adding the missing tags that are relevant for Payment Reference. (Hotfix ID: 4500012354. This fix has already been delivered as a patch.)
- The fix provided includes the following corrections:
- Removal of the line break in the 'Finnish SEPA Credit Transfer Payment File' which caused an empty line in the middle of the file.
- Removal of empty spaces after the Creditors Postal Address <AdrLine> in Debitor <Dbtr> Postal Address Tag <PstlAdr>. (Hotfix ID: 4500008997. This fix has already been delivered as a patch.)
- Batchbooking had been set to <True> for multiple SEPA Credit Transfer payments. With fix provided, the Batchbooking has been set to <False> always for SEPA Credit Transfer payments for Finland. (Hotfix ID: 1000010647. This fix has already been delivered as a patch.)
- When payments were crated from the Payment run, payment instructions maintained under the supplier account were not getting filled in the Payment file generated for the Japan format. This issue has now been fixed. (Hotfix ID: 4500012720)
- When the bank Account Holder Name was maintained in multi-script, the system was either not picking the name or picking the wrong Account Holder Name, for the Outgoing Bank Payments (both credit and debit payments). This was resulting in incomplete bank instructions that were rejected by bank systems. This issue has now been fixed. (Hotfix ID: 1000012952. This fix has already been delivered as a patch.)
- During Business document deletion of Payment allocation corresponding to a Payment advice, the deletion context was resulting in an application error. The fix provided ensures that there are no errors during document deletion process. (Hotfix ID: 1000012475)
Material Valuation Data
- The fix provided includes performance improvements on Material Valuation Migration. (Hotfix ID: 4500011844)
Tax Management and Declaration
- The issue in the Italy- Certificazione Unica (CU) form wherein the surname or supplier name was not appearing on the form, has now been fixed. (Hotfix ID: 1000012492)
- In Italy- Supplier Invoices, the error message- 'Tax code for item 'n' of document XX not maintained' has now been fixed. (Hotfix ID: 1000012316. This fix has already been delivered as a patch.)
- A test run for the France Withholding (FR WHT) Return when executed for a particular Business Partner ID entered on the selection screen, should create a tax return that picks and reports only those documents created for that business partner. Due to an issue, all the documents posted and falling in the period (between the From date and To date) of the tax return run were being reported. The fix provided ensures that only those documents pertaining to that business partner entered in the Business Partner ID field of the FR WHT Return test run are picked and reported. (Hotfix ID: 4500012910)
- A new tax event 340 described as 'Domestic Sales, Reverse Charge', has been created to handle the Reverse Charge scenario in CRM for Great Britain (GB). A new tax code 524 with the description 'Domestic Sales, Reverse Charge, Zero Rate' has also been created and mapped to the tax event 340. The tax event shall be reported in 'VAT Return' and 'VAT Return Correction' tax returns for GB. At the line item level, the tax rate and tax amount are both zero subject to reverse charge. Automatic tax determination is not applicable for the tax event. The end-user must manually select the tax code 524 during the creation of the document. (Hotfix ID: 4500011975. This fix has already been delivered as a patch.)
- For Austria, the tax event 240 - 'Self-assessed VAT - Imported Services Third-country' is now mapped to Tax rate type 5- 'Exceptional Reduced'. A Z* Custom tax code has been created in the Business Configuration fine-tuning activity that uses the configured Tax event 240 and has the Tax rate type 5. Documents posted with this Z* custom tax code then get reported against the relevant tax boxes in the 'Periodic VAT Returns', 'Annual Returns', and 'Calculation Basis Chamber Contribution 1' tax returns for Austria. (Hotfix ID: 4500010765. This fix has already been delivered as a patch.)
- The fix provided ensures that B2C overseas selling to Great Britain (GB) now auto determines a Domestic Tax code when the net value of the shipment is less than 135 GBP and in all other cases, the Export Tax code is auto determined. (Hotfix ID: 4500004357)
- Agricultural Infrastructure and Development Cess (AIDC) has been introduced with effect from February 2, 2021, for import-related tax codes. As a part of this legal change, new tax type 'Agri. Infra. Dev. Cess' has been introduced for India. (Hotfix ID: 4500009869)
- When submitting the SII Outgoing Tax return for Bulgaria (BG), the system showed an error that the VAT number type was incorrect. This occurred due to an issue with the VAT number type for BG, which is VAT number type 4. This has now been fixed. (Hotfix ID: 4500011447)
- When generating the Israel PCN 874 Tax Return file, the sign value was not appearing correctly for some sales-related fields in the Header record. This issue has now been fixed. (Hotfix ID: 4500012411. This fix has already been delivered as a patch.)
- Fields for Public Registration Number for Spanish Public entity are now included in the Customer Invoice Print output XML data. (Hotfix ID: 4500007006)
- Public Registration Number for Spanish Public entity could not be selected on the UI. This has now been fixed. (Hotfix ID: 4500011222)
- The fix provided ensures that, when Account and Bill-to parties are different in an invoice, the Tax Collected at Source (TCS) flag maintained at the account level is checked to automatically determine the TCS tax code. (Hotfix ID: 4500009967. This fix has already been delivered as a patch.)
- When there are multiple entries for a company in Company Tax Arrangement (CTA), the fix provided ensures that the correct entry based on the validity dates is picked for the VAT return. (Hotfix ID: 4500012120)
- For Spain, the tax event 317 'Domestic Supply of Goods and Services, Super Reduced, Simplified/Summary Invoices' was not mapped to the 'Tax Return' and 'Issued Invoices Register Book' tax returns. Consequently, documents created with the tax code 317 (mapped to the tax event 317) were not getting reported in both these tax returns. The fix provided, solves the issue with mapping. Documents created with tax code 317 will now be reported in these tax returns. (Hotfix ID: 1000012144. This fix has already been delivered as a patch.)
Travel and Expense Management
- 'Obsolete' has been added to the names of abroad vehicle classes in Denmark. Vehicle classes for abroad are now obsolete as per the legal authority. In addition, these abroad vehicle classes will be removed and not be available for usage in the future releases. (Hotfix ID: 4500007687. This fix has already been delivered as a patch.)
- Issues with loading the Edit screen in Expense Reporting- India-> Per Diem Region have now been fixed. (Hotfix ID: 4500011672. This fix has already been delivered as a patch.)
- The Advisory fuel rates for United Kingdom have been updated from March 1, 2021. (Hotfix ID: 1000011765)
- The fix provided ensures that, if Financial Forecast for procurement is in scope, purchase orders with To-Stock item type do not result in application errors, even if Material Valuation data is unavailable for the corresponding material, company, and business residence. (Hotfix ID: 1000012563. This fix has already been delivered as a patch.)
Cash and Liquidity Management
- The fix provided contains enhancements to a few functionalities of the web service Manage Bank Statements like Bank Account identification and Posting of Bank Statements. For more information, refer to the web service documentation. (Hotfix ID: 4500007408)
Trade Receivables Payables Account
- The performance issues in Account Monitor Line Item details have now been fixed. (Hotfix ID: 4500008787)
- For the tax return type 'Modulo 347' in Spain, the extra line at the end of a text file generated has been removed, and the threshold limit is now considered while generating a file. (Hotfix ID: 4500008829. This fix has already been delivered as a patch.)
- It is not possible to download Microsoft Excel for importing Material unit costs. This issue has now been fixed. (Hotfix ID: 4500011281)
- Delivery Rule field in Project stock order was not changeable and could not be set to Multiple Deliveries. Now, this field is changeable and if changed, it is also considered in logistics. (Hotfix ID: 4500012023)
- During consumption in Project Stock order, save action is now applied in case the consumption and consumption cancellation have been mixed up. (Hotfix ID: 4500010247)
- In Project Migration Tool, the check that the Expense amount must be greater than zero has now been removed. (Hotfix ID: 4500009949)
Project Purchase Request
- When a project purchase request was created and the delivery date was in the past, it was saved after the request processing. However, the created project purchase remained with the status 'Release Requested' and did not get released. This issue has now been fixed. (Hotfix ID: 1000003116)
Time and Labor Management
- When a new Resource calendar was scoped in for the first time in the system, during the initial setup, the job which calculated the calendar availability for resources was not activated as no employees existed in the system. The fix provided ensures that the job gets activated irrespective of the employees' existence in the system. (Hotfix ID: 4500010684)
- The fix provided ensures that Time recordings are not created with incorrect Time agreement items, especially when you create enhancements that comprise Time recordings. (Hotfix ID: 4500009028)
- In the Time Administration work center, the Time Item type category 13- 'Time Allocation' was missing for non-localized users but was available for Employee Self-Service. The fix provided ensures that the Time item type category 13 in the Time Admin work center is populated. (Hotfix ID: 4500009279)
- The fix provided includes SII tax return adjustments for the new changes of Brexit law. From January 1, 2021, any goods transaction between Spain and Mainland UK is considered as non-European Union (EU), and that between Spain and Northern Ireland (NI) is considered as EU, whereas the services transaction is considered as non-EU. (Hotfix ID: 4500009009. This fix has already been delivered as a patch.)
- In the Time Administration work center-> Time File-> Employee Times, the fields Confirmation Type, Sales Order, and Work Description are editable for a confirmed sales order. The fix provided ensures that the Confirmation Type and Sales Order fields are Read Only, and any change to the Work Description field triggers an error. The same occurs when the Work Description field in Time Administration-> Time Sheet is changed. (Hotfix ID: 4500008947)
- In HCM, you can use the International Bank Account Number (IBAN) only once in the employee Bank Detail. When the same IBAN is maintained and other details such as Bank name and Bank account are changed in Employee Central, a new Bank Detail is not created, instead, the same record is updated with the changes. (Hotfix ID: 4500009856)
- Employees replicated from other systems into SAP Business ByDesign can now undergo lifecycle changes like Transfers and Terminations seamlessly by maintaining a valid Administrative Category for such employees. (Hotfix ID: 100002309. This fix has already been delivered as a patch.)
- The issue with switching the Work schedule under Time Profile has now been fixed. (Hotfix ID: 1000002906). This fix has already been delivered as a patch.)
Supply Chain Management
- The PSM released data type APC_S_SPE_STOCK_INV_SEP_VALUES had been replaced with the data type APC_S_SPE_STOCK_INV_SEP_VAL_V1 for Consignment. The new data type caused issues in custom web services during the upgrade process. With the fix provided, these changes have been rolled back and made consistent. (Hotfix ID: 1000010388)
- The fix provided ensures that production tasks can be finished, and relevant error messages are displayed if any. (Hotfix ID: 1000011186. This fix has already been delivered as a patch.)
Inventory Production Lot
- Serial number hierarchy was not updated in the scenarios where a Supply task was involved. This issue has now been fixed. (Hotfix ID: 4500010926)
- Public out-port of Outbound delivery UUID in Outbound delivery factsheet is now enabled for the Public Solution Model. (Hotfix ID: 1000011523)
- The fix provided contains the following:
- 3PL Outbound delivery for Consignment issue sales order
- Display of detailed line item for Consignment issue sales order. (Hotfix ID: 1000010718)
- The issue with the FDT table of Consignment incorrectly proposing the logistics area has now been fixed. (Hotfix ID: 4500010289)
- Extension Field values were not persisting on the Outbound Delivery business object. This issue has now been fixed. (Hotfix ID: 4500010237. This fix has already been delivered as a patch.)
Inbound Delivery Processing
- The fix provided addresses the following issues and changes in the Consignment process:
- All mandatory fields were not being checked in the Consignment parts return.
- Ship-from location maintained in the Decision table was not being considered during Consignment issue.
- Sales order link on the Consignment issue Outbound delivery was leading to an empty UI.
- Parts return notification value help was not working.
- Consignment related fields were visible on Parts return notification even when Consignment was not scoped in.
- The Ship-from location and Account details were pre-populated in the line items of the Parts return notification.
- Contract fields were not visible on the Parts return notification even when the Consignment flag was checked.
- Validation related to Contract reference was not working.
- Product Requirement Specification was not supported on Consignment returns.
- UI title 'New Parts Return' has been changed to 'New Custodian Goods Return'. (Hotfix ID: 4500011705)
Supply and Demand Matching
- In Outbound delivery, the GoTo button has now been enabled for the field Freight Forwarder. (Hotfix ID: 4500011293. This fix has already been delivered as a patch.)
- The fix provided ensures that adding data to Demand Plans-> Update Actuals, for forecasting, now loads in lesser time than before, without resulting in any application errors. (Hotfix ID: 1000011004. This fix has already been delivered as a patch.)
Available to Promise Check Run
- The ATP check for KIT item list results was resulting in an error that the valid source of supply was not found. This has been fixed by performing Conversion exit needs to be implemented for the input product to convert into internal format. (Hotfix ID: 1000006526. This fix has already been delivered as a patch.)
- Migration of Location and Logistics area was giving an error while trying to create a default rule for replenishment and removal. This issue has now been fixed. (Hotfix ID: 4500010026)
Supplier Relationship Management
- The fix provided ensures that the quantity and amount values from scanned documents are taken when Invoice is created with reference to a Purchase order. (Hotfix ID: 4500011124)
- With the fix provided, you can now avoid the creation of Supplier invoice exceptions without any reference to a predecessor Supplier invoice. (Hotfix ID: 4500012650)
- The fix provided ensures correct calculation of Overdue Days when the Delivery/Acknowledgement date is greater than the Reminder Proposal date. (Hotfix ID: 4500012561)
*Disclaimer: Note that this list may not include all of the hotfixes that are a part of this collection (e.g. operational, internal, technical fixes may not be listed).