- Type of an element is a complex type that is defined in another XML Model (XSM).
- This complex type appears as an external shortcut in the diagram.
- Elements of the complex type shortcut are not visible in PD Web.
- The sequence group particle may not be visible in PD Web.
- If the sequence group particle is visible in PD Web, it is not clickable so can not be expanded.
- The diagram looks truncated to the right.
SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.7
SAP PowerDesigner 16.7
cmr, include, import, choice, CR824377, CR#824377, 824377 , KBA , BC-SYB-PD , PowerDesigner , Known Error
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.