- Perquisite calculation of interest accretion on Er contribution to Funds exceeding INR 7.50 lakhs.
- Income accruing on Employer contribution to PF, SAF, NPS in excess of Rs 7,50,000 (in aggregate ) would also be taxed as perquisite in the hands of employee and for which government will notify the rules for computing such interest perquisite.
- Inclusion of interest accruing from EPF & etc. retirement funds in perquisites
- Annual accretion referred to the sub clause section 17
- SAP ERP Human Capital Management
- SAP ERP Payroll India
- SAP ERP
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
SAP ERP Central Component all versions ; SAP ERP all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA all versions
/127, annual perk, perquisite, , KBA , PY-IN , India , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.