- Error: "R service failed to process your request" while executing R script in SAP Analytics Cloud
- How to connect setup R environment in SAP Analytics Cloud
- SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC)
Reproducing the Issue
- Logon to SAC tenant.
- Create a new Story, add an R Visualization by + button.
- In Add Script, add any simple script like :
X <- 100
- Click Execute or Apply.
- Observe Error: "R service failed to process your request".
- R Server is not configured in SAC tenant. See Using R with SAP Analytics Cloud & Connecting to an R Environment
To use R capabilities in SAP Analytics Cloud, your system must be configured to connect to an R runtime environment. For more information on connecting to an external R environment, see Connecting to an R Environment. You can also run scripts on an R server runtime environment provided by SAP, which is available to tenants operating through the following data centers AP1, AP10, BR1, BR10, CA1, EU1, EU2, EU10, JP1, JP10, US1, US2, and US10. For a list of packages, see https://www.sapanalytics.cloud/r-packages/
- If you want to connect to SAP hosted R server, please refer to R with SAP Analytics Cloud & Connecting to an R Environment and check if R server is configured.
Below Article documented the way to do test with sample script:
2931848 - How to test with sample R Scripts provided by SAP Analytics Cloud ?
If still not working, appreciate to create incident to LOD-ANA-PR component, support engineer will assist on this.
- If using External R server, please check if the R server is working, this can be validated by R client tool like R GUI, R Studio.
- 2931848 - How to test with sample R Scripts provided by SAP Analytics Cloud ?
- SAP Analytics Cloud help - Connecting to an R Environment
- Demo Video on creating R visualization
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
R server, R package, R widget, plotly, ggplot, script, SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics,Error, Issue, System, Data, User, Unable, Access, Connection, Sac, Connector, Live, Acquisition, Up, Set, setup, Model, BW, Connect, Story, Tenant, Import, Failed, Using, Working, SAML, SSO, sapanalyticscloud, sap analytical cloud, sap analytical cloud, SAC , KBA , LOD-ANA-PR , SAC Predictive , How To