When replicating a Business Partner from C4C to FSM, some details like phone, mobile, email are missing.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Administrator work center.
- Select Extract External Data.
- Click on Go and select Replicate Business Partner.
The replication of Business Partner is linked to Accounts (this is usually confused with Contacts).
To replicate the details, the following steps must be followed.
- Search for the Account that you want to transfer the data (This is available in the Customers Work center, under the Account view).
- Open the Account ABC (ABC represents the Account Name) and go to the tab Addresses, there you need to maintain an address, containing phone, mobile, email. The flag “Main” must also be marked
- Now that the address is maintained, proceed with the replication from the Business Partner, following the steps mentioned in the section Reproducing the issue. This will replicate all the data maintained in the Addresses facet of the Account.
Missing Details; Business Partner Replication; Core System; , KBA , LOD-CRM-SRP , Service Request Processing , How To