- The Hiring Manager is unable to see the candidate in the New Hire Data Review tile.
- The Hiring Manager role is granted to All Managers with Target Population All Direct Reports (External Onboarding User).
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
Reproducing the Issue
- Initiate onboarding for a candidate.
- Login as the Hiring Manager
- Open the New Hire Data Review tile
- See that the newly initiated candidate is missing.
- Check the candidate's data (users_sysId) in Data Inspector.
- See that the Manager ID is blank in Users_SysInfo table for the affected candidate user. See sample in below screenshot:
- This is a known issue and is occurring as "managerId" is not getting synced in "users_sysinfo" table.
WORKAROUND: Set target population as "All External User" for demo purpose .
PERMANENT FIX: The engineering team has already introduced a code-fix for this issue and is scheduled to be deployed in 2105 release which will be applied on 16-apr-21 in preview instance and 21-May-21 for Production.