Cannot change the Responsible Unit once Project Task is Released
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Project Management work center.
- Go to the Projects view.
- Search and open the Project ABC (ABC represents the Project ID).
- Click on the View All button.
- Select the respective Project Task.
- Go to the Accounting tab.
Responsible Unit field is greyed out.
Once the Task is Released, there is no possibility to maintain it from UI and neither from the backend, because this information is replicable in Costing (Financials) and hence it is not possible to perform the change.
We suggest for this case to close the Project Task and create a new one with the correct responsible unit.
Project Task, Responsible Unit, Project , KBA , SRD-PRO-PMN , Project Management , How To