The following behavior occurs in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC):
The user and team provisioning with SCIM API creates team folders by default and does not provide any option to disable team folder creation.
SAP Analytics Cloud (Enterprise) 2021.08+
Reproducing the Issue
- Follow the SAP SAC SCIM API process documented here: https://help.sap.com/viewer/298f82da4b184d1fb825b7ffe365e94a/release/en-US.
- Observe that in UI creation there is an option to disable the automatic team folder creation.
- Observe there is no option to disable the team folder creation while using API option.
This issue is an expected behavior by design.
Vote for an enhancement request https://influence.sap.com/sap/ino/#/idea/263741.
The requests with most votes will receive a higher level of attention for responses and consideration. The processes and procedures associated with this site will continue to evolve and enhance over time.
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- 2851317 - Where can I find more information on SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) for Planning features and documentation?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics,Error, Issue, System, Data, User, Unable, Access, Connection, Sac, Connector, Live, Acquisition, Up, Set, setup, Story, Tenant,, Failed, Using, SSO, sapanalyticscloud, sap analytical cloud, sap analytical cloud, SAC, sap analyst cloud, connected, failure, API, team, folder, teams folder, creating, SCIM API, SCIM, folder, creating, default , KBA , LOD-ANA-DES , Story Design & Visualizations , Problem