- SAP Transportation Management (SAP TM) with a Transportation Requirement (TRQ) Document such as a Forwarding Order (FWO), Order-based Transportation Requirement (OTR) or Delivery-based Transportation Requirement (DTR).
- The Freight Unit Building Rule (FUBR) has the Freight Unit Update Strategy defined as "Item Swap Not Allowed".
- The Freight Unit building results in two or more Freight Units (FUs). The FUs are not yet planned.
- The TRQ is modified where item quantities are updated.
- This results in item swaps between the FUs, even though the FUBR does not allow item swaps.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP Transportation Management 9.x
- S/4HANA 1709 with embedded Transportation Management
- S/4HANA 1809 with embedded Transportation Management
- S/4HANA 1909 with embedded Transportation Management
- S/4HANA 2020 with embedded Transportation Management
item swap not allowed fubr freight unit building rule strategy update trq dtr otr fixed planned unplanned , KBA , TM-PLN-FU-FUB , Freight Unit Building , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.