The Assessment Integration is being triggered but is kept as no result. When accessing the Event Notification Audit Log, no logs are recorded.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
- Place the candidate into the Assessment Status;
- Trigger the assessment integration for the candidate;
- Notice that the Assessment Integration remains as No Result on the application;
- Access the Event Notification Audit Log, and also noticed that there are not records for the Assessments. It might not be empty, but could be missing the assessments that were triggered:
This is due to the lack of information on the Third Party response. If the Vendor does not provide the Order Id on it's response, the system does not know where to place the information that has been returned, in result no records are displayed on the Audit Log.
The solution for that is not on the SuccessFactors side, and the definitive resolution for that is to discuss with the Vendor that is responding to SF with the assessment results.
In the meanwhile, if it is necessary for you to check which is the OrderId you are sending to the Vendor to work with them on the resolution, an alternative route to check that is using Ad-Hoc:
- Access Reporting, and create a new Table report using Recruiting V2 as the single domain;
- Using Application Assessment Order, you select at least the fields Application Id and Order ID, which would be for you to know for which candidate that Order is for:
- Now, on the filters, select the Application Assessment Order again, and filter by the Application ID you have initiated the assessment:
- Then click in Preview.
This workaround would give you the Order ID relative to that application, that would help you to work with your Vendor and identify what SuccessFactors has sent to them and what they are responding back.
vendor, response, api, event, notification, audit, log, assessment, integration, empty, no, results, orderid, triggered , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-ASI , Assessment Integration , Problem