When accessing the Manage duplicate candidates transaction from candidate profile, an application error occurs.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Recruiting
- Select Candidates
- Search for a Duplicate Candidate
- Select the "Manage Duplicate Candidate" icon "
- This profile has been identified as a possible duplicate. Go to Manage Duplicate Candidates page to fix this."
- Select "Manage Duplicate Candidates"
- Re-directed to "Manage Duplicate Candidates" and receive the following error An application error occurred. Please try again later, or notify support (with the error information of errorId=a121e31c-fa47-42e2-900b-d3d8881d1ef4, timestamp=2021-03-16T10:23:33.364-0400, and the version information from the current screen) if the issue keeps occurring
Engineering team have determined that the issue is a defect.
The issue is due to be fixed in the b2105 release (Preview Release: 16th of April / Production Release: 21st of May).
Manage Duplicate Candidates, Application Error, Possible Duplicate, Potential Duplicate Candidate , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-APP , Applicants and Job Applications , Problem