- After implementing SSL, Webi Rich Client no longer connects to Bex queries through Bics/olap connections.
- Get error:"com.businessobjects.sdk.core.server.CommunicationException$UnexpectedServerException: [[error.openSapBwBrowsingSessionFailed] 0] <<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes"?><ConnectionString>..."
- Connection from Webi in BI Launchpad is working and local connection from Information Design Tool (IDT) is working
- Before configuring SSL, the connection to BW was working from the Web Intelligence rich Client
- log files show errors such as "com/crystaldecisions/sdk/plugin/authentication/sap/internal/SAPR3GlobalState$CannotRetrieveException"
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.2 (BI 4.2) SP8
Web Intelligence (WebI)
Web Intelligence Rich Client (WRC)
KBA , BI-RA-WBI-FE , Front End/Client , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.