When accessing the Sub Tickets within a Ticket, you are able to change the Sub Ticket status to any status, independent of Status Schema restrictions.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Service work center.
- Select the Tickets view.
- Open Ticket ABC (ABC represents the Ticket Subject).
- Go to the Sub-Tickets facet.
- Select the Sub Ticket XYZ (XYZ represents the Sub Ticket subject).
- Click on More -> Set Status. Here notice that multiple status options are available.
The behavior is correct. This was designed since the user can select multiple Tickets, and each ticket may have a different status, because of that all the Status values need to be shown in the dropdown of the Set Status button.
The same behavior also applies to the main Ticket list. There, since multiple tickets, having different Ticket Type, can be selected, the Set Status options will show all possible status, irrespective of the Status Schema.
This is the standard behavior of the system, however a Partner Development Infrastructure (PDI) can be created to avoid the saving action.
If you need this functionality urgently you may contact your implementation manager to help with such request or approach directly the SAP Cloud Service Center.
You can find more details about the services offered by Cloud Service Center . You can contact Cloud Service Center as follows:
1. If you are a partner: please use email@example.com or the Partnerfinder
2. If you are a customer: please use the little blue box “Contact Us” shown on the very right hand side of SAP Application Development site , choose “Contact Us”, choose “Services”, choose “SAP Custom Development” and complete the page.
Note: The services of the SAP Cloud Service Center will be charged as packaged services based on fixed prices.
An alternative option may be to check the SAP Customer Influencer Site to submit an idea.
Status; Schema; Sub-Ticket; Main Ticket; All; Visible; , KBA , LOD-CRM-SRP , Service Request Processing , How To