UserID are hashed in the export of the Adjust Employees "Compensation to Tariff Changes" tool
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
Employee Central - Compensation Information
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Admin Center
- Select the "Adjust Employees’ Compensation to Tariff Changes" tool
- Click Adjust Employees’ Compensation to Tariff Changes.
- Download the Error log and there is a UserID like a hexadecimal code, how to find this user?
- Example User = Employee Name: C983AD275CB12A
This is a known issue.
SAP SuccessFactors Development Engineering have confirmed that this defect has been resolved in:
- All Preview environments : will be upgraded on April 16, 2021 /.
- Production : will be upgraded on May 21, 2021
Please find the most detailed information about Product updates and Product Releases in:
- Customer Community and Partner Community SAP SuccessFactors Patches Overview
- Product Release & Road Map Information
- Release deployments take place from Friday night (starting at 11PM, local Data Center time) to early Saturday morning (local Data Center time).
Employee Central Support Engineer Team Action:
- Please refer to Internal Meno
2521176 - SuccessFactors Releases | Deployment schedule for 2021
ECT-158865, pay scale, hash, compensation, Adjust Employees' Compensation to Tariff Changes , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-CMP-PSC , Pay Scales - Obj Structure, Increases & Grade Step , LOD-SF-EC , Employee Central , Problem