- You need to change the "Net due date" field for the vendor or customer invoices
- The "Net due date'' field is not freely available in SAP to update with the desired / required value
- Financial Accounting (FI)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
OBB8, Payment Terms, Configuration, Baseline Date FBL*N, payment terms, terms of payment, net due date, arrears, ZFBDT, FAEDT Change Edit , KBA , FI-AP-AP-B , Payment Progam / Payment transfer (DE, JP, US) , FI-AR-AR-A , Posting/Clearing/Special General Ledger , FI-AP-AP-A , Posting/Clearing/Special General Ledger , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.