When you are doing resource search in the Resource Search Work center, the column Availability in Required hours is empty
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Resource Management Work center -> Resource Search
- You can see that the Availability in Required hours column is empty for all the Employees.
It is neccessary to provide some data in the Advanced filter inorder to get the data in Availability in Required hours column
- Go to Management Work center -> Resource Search.
- Select the Advanced Filter in the Top Right corner.
- Under the Availability Requirments, there are two fields Period From and Availability (Hrs).
- In the Period From Field, Fill a Future From and To date.
- In the Availability Field, Fill the required number of hours for Availability.
- Based on the above filter, System will display the list of Resources who are available for that particular period of time. (Ex) If you enter 1 hours, system will display the resources who are available for 1 or more than 1 hours on that particular period of time.
Resource Managment, Availability Hours, Availability in Required hours , KBA , SRD-HR-RPM , Resource Pool Management , Problem