- “Error in ‘<SAP_BI_installDir>/InstallData/setup.engine/dumpmanifestinfo’: free(): invalid pointer: <pointervaluer>” when starting SIA after SAP Lumira server update
- Errors related to libPocoFoundation64.so and symbolic links creation in installation logs. For example:
Unable to create Symlink. [-1]
09:14:36.514 Unable to create Symlink. [-1]
- Symbolic links are created dynamically
- BI Platform and Lumira server are running fine
- The size of libPocoFoundation.so.64 located under <BI_installDir>/InstallData/setup.engine is different than the one located under <BI_installDir>/sap_bobj/enterprise_xi40/linux_x86
- The size of libPocoFoundation64.so.64 located under <BI_installDir>/InstallData/setup.engine/plat64 is different than the one located under <BI_installDir>/sap_bobj/enterprise_xi40/linux_x64
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.x
- Supported Linux/Unix Operating Systems
- Lumira server 2.x
core, dump, install, update, upgrade, Lumira, BI, repair , KBA , BI-LUM-SRV-DEP , Installation, Deployment , BI-BIP-INS , Installation, Updates, Upgrade, Patching , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.