You are not able to manually change the Deductible Amount in a Supplier Invoice.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Supplier Invoicing work center.
- Go to the Invoices and Credit Memos view.
- Show All Documents.
- Open the relevant Invoice.
- Click View All.
- Go to the Items tab -> Taxes sub-tab.
- Change the Deductibility Amount from 100.00 EUR to 75.00 EUR (for example).
- Click Check.
System automatically changes the Deductible Amount back to 100.00 EUR or the error message 'Item 1: Tax not yet calculated' is raised.
Currently it is not allowed to manually change the Deductible Amount in the system.
System is working as designed.
Only the Deductible Amount calculated by the system can be used.
Supplier Invoice, Deductible Amount, Taxes. , KBA , SRD-FIN-GLO-TAX , GLO - Tax Declaration , How To