The following behavior occurs in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC):
Value of Inverse Formula doesn't display correctly on VDT
when display a formula account on the VDT the value is not displayed, while the same value is displayed correctly on a table (same account with same filtering)
- SAP Analytics Cloud (Enterprise) 2021.2.8
No value is shown in the node because the IF formula is using the Version dimension that is not in the axis of the node.
This is a known limitation and not supported. IF formulas are only supported for dimensions which are on the axis of the node.
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- 2511489 - Troubleshooting performance issues in SAP Analytics Cloud
- Search for SAP Analytics Cloud content using Google or Bing:
- Note: Add relevant text or warning/error messages to the text search field to filter results.
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Data Connections
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics,Error, Issue, System, Data, User, Unable, Access, Connection, Sac, Connector, Live, Acquisition, Up, Set, setup, Model, BW, Connect, Story, Tenant, Import, Failed, Using, Working, SAML, SSO, sapanalyticscloud, sap analytical cloud, sap analytical cloud, SAC, sap analyst cloud, connected, failure, stopped , KBA , LOD-ANA-PL-VDT , Value Driver Tree , Known Error