- ASE shuts down unexpectedly.
- The ASE errorlog contains an "Infected with signal 11" error in the module ssql_release() with a stack trace
Current process (0x37750152) infected with signal 11 (SIGSEGV)
Address 0x0x0000000001070cbf (ssql_release+0x146), siginfo (code, address) = (1, 0x0x0000000000000008)
- The stack trace includues routines:
Note: A complete stack trace is available under Attachments.
- The failed process (spid) held spinlock SSQLCACHE_SPIN:
Spinlocks held by kpid 930414930
Spinlock SSQLCACHE_SPIN at address 0x00002aaaac32f500 owned by 930414930
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise Cluster Edition (ASE CE) 16.0
Sybase, ASEServer, SAPASE, dataserver, CR824358, CR#824358, 824358, SEGV, segmentation, storage, access, violation, fault, segfault, kisignal, stacktrace, registers, statement, cache , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , BC-SYB-ASE-CE , ASE Cluster Edition (Standalone) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.