It's needed to fetch XML data from a service order. However, it's not able to change the print queue to '#&&DOWNLOAD_FORM_DATA_XML&&#' manually under the edit mode of Manage Service Orders app.
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud
The XML data can be achieved by setting the specific print queue '#&&DOWNLOAD_FORM_DATA_XML&&#' in the determination step of 'Printer Settings' for application 'Service Order' in Output Parameter Determination app.
- Open Output Parameter Determination app.
- Choose 'Show Rules for: Service Order' and 'Determination Step: Printer Settings'.
- Maintain an entry where the print queue is set as '#&&DOWNLOAD_FORM_DATA_XML&&#'.
- Activate this configuration step.
- Create a new service order where the output item is being determined based on the rule maintained above.
- Release the order item.
- In the output item with channel 'Print', click 'Display Document' button and you will be displayed with the XML data in another screen.
- 2837815 - Download XML Form Data - Outgoing Check
XML, Service Order, #&&DOWNLOAD_FORM_DATA_XML&&#, Output , KBA , CRM-S4-SRV-SVO , S4CRM: Service Order , CA-GTF-OC , SAP S/4HANA output management , How To