- After initiating onboarding of an internal candidate from Recruiting or from an import via External Applicant Tracking System (xATS), the onboarding activity cannot be found even the integration is successful.
- Internal Hire feature is active in onboarding backend and the employee has COVID-19 process open.
- Importing internal hire resulting in an update of opened COVID activity instead of creation of a new one.
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding 1.0
Reproducing the Issue
- Login to the instance and initiate an onboarding for an internal hire.
- Locate the candidate in the onboarding work queue.
- Unable to locate the candidate.
The Internal Hire feature uses search by "processtype" and if the system found an open process for an employee, then updates it. While it should create a new activity instead of updating Covid processes.
This is a defect and the engineering team has already introduced a code-fix to be deployed on b2105 release.
While waiting for the code-fix to be deployed, the engineering team has provided a workaround.
Note: Access to superadmin is required.
For Customers with no Implementation Partners
- Please open a support ticket with the following issue description:
- Per KBA: 3035476 - Cannot find the Internal Candidate's onboarding activity - Onboarding 1.0
- Requesting support to locate the affected internal hires in the onboarding backend.
- Instance Details: Company ID, Support Access, Name of affected candidate.
For Implementation Partners and Support
- Access to Onboarding backend (superadmin) is required.
- Follow the steps below:
- Login to superadmin and search for the candidate.
- Check if there is an open Covid-19 process.
- Review the audit trail and check the Integration events to confirm that it was updated based on the latest import from RCM or xATS
- Go to Processes >> Covid-19 Process
- Check the 'Process Type'
- If it has 'Onboarding', remove it.
- Try to initiate onboarding again.
Covid-19 Process, Internal Hire, Missing onboarding activity, INC0268196, ONB-30841 , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD-INT , Integrations with Onboarding , Problem