The following behavior occurs in SAP Analytics Cloud for Planning (SAC):
In a BPC live connection, you have the page filters set to booked values.
If there's only one booked member in the filter, this filter automatically selects ALL and the table is not opened up for editing.
- SAP Analytics Cloud (Enterprise) 2021.2.8
The table is not editable is because the ALL is selected for this dimension. The ALL here represents all members including those unbooked members, though it looks representing only booked members.
Select a single member instead of ALL.
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- 2851317 - Where can I find more information on SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) for Planning features and documentation?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics,Error, Issue, System, Data, User, Unable, Access, Sac, Acquisition, Model, Connect, Story, Tenant, Import, Failed, Using, Working , KBA , LOD-ANA-PL-PLI , Planning Integration (BPC,S/4,IBP...) , Problem