- When running the HANA Studio Admin Console via SystemDB errors are returned on the main window in the "Current alert and Messages" section:
SQL error while updating the administration overview
- Information relating to HANA Version and Platform is not being displayed. Alerts tab show the error:
Join graph not connected
- The indexserver trace shows error:
Error in configuration file /usr/sap/<sid>/SYS/global/hdb/custom/config/<inifile>: Did not read [ as first non-whitespace character, file may be corrupted
- HANA Studio
- SAP HANA Platform Veriosn 1.0
- SAP HANA Platform Veriosn 2.0
KBA , HAN-DB-MON , SAP HANA Monitoring , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.