You notice that the number of records displayed for Contract is different when comparing the following tabs / sections in the Customer TI:
- Utilities 360 tab, Hierarchy section;
- Utilities 360 tab, Recent History section;
- Utilities Rate Change tab, Contracts section;
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to Customers work center.
- Navigate to Accounts work center view.
- Search and open any account.
- Navigate to Utilities 360 tab.
- In the Hierarchy section, see the number of records for Contracts is X.
- Navigate to the Recent History section.
- See the number of records for Contracts is Y.
- Navigate to Utilities Rate Change tab.
- See the number of records for Contracts is Z.
This difference exists as each table / query for Contracts has specifications, which determines the Contracts records it will be displaying for the users.
The tabs specifications are the following:
- Utilities 360 tab, Hierarchy section: Displays all Contracts (Active and Inactive);
- Utilities 360 tab, Recent History section: Displays data in the past 1 year;
- Utilities Rate Change tab, Contracts section: Display the Contracts (30 records maximum);
Utilities, IS-U, ISU, Contract, Contract Account, Quantity, Hierarchy, Recent History, Utilities 360, Utilities Rate Change, Tab, Account, Records, Number, C4C, Service, Cloud for Customer, Integration, , KBA , LOD-CRM-IND-UTL , Utilities , How To